I haven't been home much lately. I've been working in my room at school, shopping a bit, and cramming in some end of the summer fun.
Last Friday, K and I spent the day hunting things for her new office and doing a little shopping for wardrobe updates. We splurged on Sushi for lunch- yum!- and then met up with some friends and some of her former colleagues for a great evening.
Besides walking/running, Zumba classes, and getting my room at school ready to go, Baxter has been an orphaned dog. Poor little guy.
I have three weeks until school starts, so you might be asking why the hurry on my room?
1. L will be able to get into her Kindergarten room next week, so I will be helping her at least one day.
2. I still want to enjoy one more day at the water park.
3. I also want to get to Big City for one last play day with E.
4. Lesson planning! New textbooks and a new class to teach means a lot more work on curriculum before the students show up on the 1st day!
5. And hopefully, I can cram in a visit to the farm and a new loft apartment renovation in the home town.
This blogging interruption is just what I needed. Now remind me to share a recipe for roasted fresh green beans-yum! and photos of a visit to the Bug's gymnastic class! (So much to share, and so little time! -Ugh!)
July 23, Like A Child
3 hours ago