I am joining in the look back at my Fave Five things about this week. So here goes. Drum roll please!
1. This is the last day of school for most of my students! (As a teacher, it doesn't get much better than this.) A handful will be back to take finals on Monday, but those who passed the State Math assessment get to opt out of finals if they choose. I'm so close, I can smell summer!
2. Finishing the movie To Kill A Mockingbird and hearing my students say the book is so much better. Success in detail, here. A great way to send this class out into the world.
3. The new blog I started here with quotes and photos, two things I have loved for a long time!
4. Mother's Day with my daughters. Besides my husband, there are very few people that I enjoy being around as much as I enjoy spending time with them. They are funny, smart, kind, and interesting. Do I sound like a proud Mom? I am. They are wonderful women and have become good friends.
5. The flowers pictured on this post that were part of my mother's day gifts. I smile every time I see them!