- Buying a new laptop!! I have never owned one. I've used my school laptop, and have a desktop, but I am excited to have my very own laptop. (Have I mentioned how much I love my wireless router here at home??!)
- Teachers. Stupid teachers who have affairs with 15 year-old boys. Or girls. What I really don't understand is how a male teacher who has a relationship with a 17 year-old girl makes the child predator list for the next 10 years and receives jail time, but a woman teacher who has a relationship with a boy the same age doesn't get jail time (at least in our state) and doesn't get listed as a child predator. (It is only considered child endangerment.) I hold our courts and the judges responsible for that double standard! I'm also stunned that any adult can see a 15 year-old as potential for the "dating" pool. Ick!
- My stepbrother and his wife are here for a week or so. They are such great people. We had a nice visit to see them last year at their beautiful home--and arrived home 10 minutes after the tornado had hit, which made our whole visit with them become a dim memory in nothing flat. Can't wait to see them again.
- The kid sister is back in California. Visits are always too short.
- I need to bring my little fridge and coffee pot home from school. I'm six blocks away and haven't managed to make it back since the last day! (Was I ready to be done or what?!)
- Garage Sale next weekend. Boy, I have a lot to do.
- Movie night. I am in the mood for seeing a movie. Leaning toward "Angels and Demons," though the Mr. loves animated kid flicks so "Up" is a possibility, too. I'm game for either!
Happy weekend! Hopefully, the next post you see from me will be from my new laptop!