- Had a successful garage sale and de-cluttered quite a bit
- Visited a consignment store. (Love them and I hate that we have to drive so far to get to one! Start my own?? hmmm!)
- Got a job at a bookstore/coffee shop (I start officially today!)
- Bought a laptop, which I love!
- Picked my first cherry tomato out of the garden and have cut lettuce once already
- I've read about 4 or 5 books a week so far and made it to midnight a few times because I couldn't put the book down.
- Got the piano tuned
- Went to see "The Producers"-- a summer music theater production
- Visited the State History Museum after driving by it a million times and never stopping. (The Mr. and I spent 2 and 1/2 hours and could have stayed another hour. I love our State, and the museum reminded me why!)
- I've done a short (seemed like forever) bike trip.
- Took the Mr. to a drive-in featured on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives on the cooking channel. (OK. That wasn't on my list, but it would have made the Mr.'s list--if he made lists! He's more a "fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants" kind of guy.)
- Camped Memorial Weekend, but am ready to go again and soon.
- I've visited the library, taken evening walks, and watched some ball down at the fields. Oh those little ones!! Too cute for words!
- Hiked a new trail at the Bluffs last night
Not bad for it only being mid June. So far, I love this summer!
PS. Chekhov is not one of my favorite authors. In fact, he and Melville make my least favorite list, but that is another list and another post.