- I worked in my room several days. The Mr. helped me hook up all my electronics. (Our trailers are fairly short on electrical outlets.) I got the bathroom corner shelf back in and rearranged a few things. There is still a lot to do, but it is progress!
- The bat funnels are on the house. We have considerably less noise coming from the attic. My guess is that in a couple days we might be bat free.
- I worked at the bookstore on Sunday night, and I work again tonight. It has been nice to have a few days off. I will even be glad to get back there tonight.
- Had dinner with K and the new guy in her life. A new restaurant opened in J town. It was a nice evening, and he seems like a great guy.
- The Mr. and I are back to walking early in the morning here in town. I'm practicing getting up for school next week. As long as it is dark, I don't mind walking in town. (During the day, I still miss the trees and houses so much that it is tough to enjoy the walk.) We can tell the days are growing shorter. A month ago it was still light out when we were walking at this same time of day.
This weekend we are headed for a little family golf get-together. They have tee times on Saturday and Sunday. (The non-golfers are taking in a movie and shopping.) It will be good to see the cousins. They are such fun people! Happy Friday! Have a wonderful weekend!