Dandy over at Spontaneous Clapping gave me the Honest Scrap award. I am to post 10 completely honest things about myself. No lies. Here goes:
- I am very emotional. I frequently cry (and I mean cry!) when I read books. Little Women still gets me every time. I also bawl during movies. Once, I had to use a cotton glove for a Kleenex because I couldn’t find a tissue, and I had to blow my nose in it. (Gross. That one definitely got washed!)
- I talk and walk in my sleep. It is a holdover from childhood. I am totally out of it, and when the Mr. tries to make sense of it, get me to go back to bed, or shut me up, I get angry. Poor guy.
- I can get angry really quickly. It isn’t a good thing.
- I don’t hold grudges. And that is a good thing.
- I am annoying when I chew gum. L hates it! If she ever gets mouthy, I can just threaten to put a piece of gum in my mouth!
- I want to let my hair go gray. I think. (Teaching is a hard profession to grow old in!)
- I am an English teacher, and I end sentences in prepositions sometimes. I hate the stilted voice you have to use to avoid them. (Teaching is a hard profession in which to grow old. argh!!) I also use fragments here and there. (I won’t let my students use them. "Do as I say, not as I do.")
- I would like to sell our house and downsize. Tomorrow if I could.
- I think a lot about early retirement and a second career.
- I am fairly spoiled. (Not with material things, just with how I am treated.) You can ask the Mr.! I like it that way, but I shouldn't take advantage.
-More information I am sure you didn't need. I think if you take the "S" off of "Scrap," you might have it. (My mom wouldn't let me say that word!)
Now I am sharing this award with some of my favorite blogger friends. (No pressure to participate!) These blogs and bloggers make my day:
Alicia at A New York City Life
Heidi at 2 Thinks
LC and Courtney at Little LC Boom Boom
Margie & Kath at Soeurs du jour
Gayle at Planet M Files
Relyn at Come Sit By My Fire
Lid at 2nd Cup of Coffee