1. Turkey sandwiches are on the menu. More than once.
2. The fridge is full of leftovers, and there isn't room for another thing.
3. Boxes of Christmas decorations are decorating the living room.
4. Black Friday shopping with the girls-- a tradition we didn't start until we quit buying family gifts. Makes no sense, I know. (When I actually had to shop, I didn't want to face the crowds! Now that I don't have to be there, it's fun.)
5. "Christmas Vacation" is playing. Everyone needs a little Clark Griswold for the season.