Monday, November 23, 2009

When There Aren't Words

We always need a good reminder not to take health for granted. I've had my reminder. Thanks.

We also need to remember not to take our loved ones for granted. I've had that, too. Thanks.

We need to be thankful for our communities. I've learned the hard way that, as permanent as they seem, they aren't. Thanks for the reminder.

Those are the biggies for me this Thanksgiving week.

Other thankful thoughts for me:

good news, crock pot meals, students who study for huge tests, smiles, prayers when you especially need them, and knowing that the week ahead will be full of family...

Sometimes there just aren't words to express my gratitude.

5 comments:

Dandy said...

So very true! I can't believe I haven't pulled out my crock pot yet....

So glad you are safe and sound and here to entertain me :)

Mari Mansourian said...

you are so right, we all need to stop from time to time... (if not every day) and be grateful for so much that surrounds us, thanks for the reminder :)

Pugelicious said...

So much to be thankful for - it is a good reminder - thanks.

Puna said...

Thank you for the reminder Mrs. E.

Relyn Lawson said...

I loved this post. You know I do. There's nothing like a heart full of gratitude.