1. Do you prefer even or odd numbers? Any particular reason?
Even numbers--and I have no idea why. K used to think that even numbers were girls and odd numbers were boys. Certain numbers "liked" each other and were coupled up in her very strange little mind!. Even in kindergarten, she was relationship oriented. And it probably explains some of her problems with math through the years, too!
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being "not at all" and 10 being Carly Simon-worthy, how vain are you?
Four. Not very.
3. Among these Irish stereotypes, with which do you identify most closely? Talkative, Proud, Inquisitive, Love to party, Hot-tempered
This motor mouth will go with talkative.
4. How lucky do you consider yourself?
Very. I was born on a sunny day or at least it feels like the sun has been shining down on me most of my life.
5. What is the subject of your favorite post that you've written?
Hmmm... probably the series of posts recapping the tornado.
6. Describe March weather where you live in three words.
Cool, Windy, Damp
7. How apt are you at detecting blarney when you hear it? (Smooth talk, flattery)
I'm a high school teacher. I recognize a "snow job."
8. How "green" are you, environmentally speaking?
Fair. I haven't been recycling as much as I was a year or two ago. (Need to get back at that!) However, I realize that recycling is only a small part of the equation. It is important to consume less, to reuse, or make do. That has been the focus of the last year.
9. What is your favorite song this week?
It isn't new, but I love it: Jason Mraz "I'm Yours."
10. You are walking along and see a coin on the ground. What denomination does it have to be before you will stop to pick it up?
I'll pick up a penny, so it doesn't matter.
11. Complete the sentence: "Every time I look outside my window ...."
I realize my windows really need washing!
12. What was the #1 song on the day you were born? See this site to find out.
Butterfly by Andy Williams
Randoms Posted by 2nd Cup of Coffee
At the end of today, I will know how my students did on their State Reading Tests. Keeping my fingers crossed--and my toes, too!