1. What was the last thing about which you procrastinated?
Grading papers, of course!
2. How long does it take you to fall asleep, and do you sleep through the night?
I fall alseep in something like 30 seconds. Scary!! (Or does that mean I have absolutely nothing on my mind!) Do I sleep all night? Like a dead woman! (Unless the Mr.'s restless legs wake me!)
3. Which decade would you choose to exemplify your favorite fashion styles?
I love the flapper dresses and bobbed hair of the 1920's.
4. What is your personal best dish to feed a crowd?
Either meatballs or chicken enchiladas.
5. Are you an impulse shopper? What was the last thing you bought on impulse?
When I decide I want or need something, it doesn't take me long to decide what to buy so that might make me impulsive. However, it usually takes me awhile to decide to buy something. I bought some dog toys for Baxter the other night when we just ran in for dog food. Definitely an impulse buy. (New distractions for the biting??!!)
6. What is one wish you have for your own funeral?
Champagne. A few toasts and a litte celebrating the life--that would be the only kind of funeral that I'd want.
7. If it's true that joy is in found in the simple things in life, what does your joy look like today?
A morning walk, puppy kisses, and the last few chapters of my favorite book.
8. What is your favorite type of bread?
I have to narrow this down?!!! I am a carb-o-holic. I love, love, love bread. OK, I'll go with whole wheat sourdough. Yum!
9. What trait do you fear developing the most? (Laziness, greediness, grumpiness, etc.)
10. What trait would you like most to develop?
11. Which room in your house best reflects your personality? Why?
Our bedroom. I love the comfy, country look of the white wicker chairs and love seat. I love the flowers. I love the books and journal near the bed. And of course, I love sleeping!
12. How do you maintain balance in your life regarding, work, family, church, other organizations and activities, and blogging?
Ever since the stroke I have learned to say "no." I can't do everything or be everywhere. I focus on the things I love the most and that mean the most to me. The rest of it I let slide a bit.
In other random tidbits:
*I stumbled on my two and a half mile run on Monday morning. In attempting not to roll my right ankle, I hurt my left hamstring. I finished the run, but am taking the week off. Hopefully, I will be able to run again this weekend.
*We visited the neighbors' fire pit for roasting marshmallows on Monday night. Baxter met the neighborhood and tried to chew on toes and shoes. *sigh*
*Baxter had to have a bath. Besides smelling like campfire, he loves to get wet when the Mr. is watering and then roll in the dirt. A shih poo mudball-- lovely!
*I'm waiting to see how many more days the Mr. will be able to go without the AC turned on. It is getting a little warm. His goal is to wait until June. We'll see.
Happy Wednesday! (Eleven school days for me!)