Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ah...Morning!

The best part of morning:

*the sunrises
*I haven't made any mistakes...yet! (The day is young!)
*The Mr. makes breakfast.  yum!  Sometimes he delivers!
*a hot shower
*I'm more alert in the morning than any other time of day.
* a morning paper
*coffee... need I say more?
*I've usually had a good night's sleep
*stretching and a good yawn
*morning walks or runs
*when a great song comes on when the radio alarm goes off
*catching up on blog world and facebook
*dew on the grass
*It's a new day...

6 comments:

Kim said...

Yes to all the above (except breakfast. My Mr. doesn't make or deliver breakfast, but he has many other good points!) Have a wonderful Saturday!

Beth said...

Sounds good. Saturdays in the summer usually mean waking up to the "Mr." beside me which is always a blessing and a wonder!

kath said...

Excellent list. Did I tell you that when Mom was visiting, we were talking about blogs and she said, "Mrs. E. is one of my favourites!" So there ya go ... xo

Gayle said...

I love it when my clock radio alarm wakes me to a great song!

Relyn Lawson said...

Why I love the night:

~ everyone is in bed and I have quiet moments to myself
~ the world sleeps and the stars shine so beautifully
~ the world looks different

Katie (Can't Get There) said...

You make morning seem enjoyable! Why aren't my mornings nearly as pleasant as yours sound? Although I'm totally with you on the coffee part. And the very Anne-ish "no mistakes in it yet" aspect. :)