Monday, October 29, 2012

Two Weeks To Go

We are in the final two weeks of play rehearsals.  The list of things to do is long.  The amount of time to do it in, after teaching eight hour days, is small. 

I am excited to pitch in and get this show to performance level.  I'm hoping the week goes well. 

Seeing the holiday decorations in the stores this weekend reminded me that the holidays are just around the corner. Am I ready?  Haven't given it a thought; though I did manage to sneak some treats for Halloween visitors into my cart.  I guess that is a start.

I even managed to avoid buying Peppermint Coffee Creamer yesterday.  I'm saving it for the Sunday morning after the play.  Do I know how to celebrate the holidays or what?

1 comment:

Mary said...

A friend of mine already has her Halloween decorations down and wanted to put her Christmas ones up. Ridiculous! Although, the weather this week feels like it should be late December!