Thursday, December 20, 2012

Snow Day!!

Next to the last day of the semester and we are enjoying a snow day.  K and L are both off, too.  Lucky for them, today was their last day with kids.  Me?  I go back tomorrow for a full day of finals. 

But for today, I am cleaning and wrapping and making lists for the weekend ahead. 

And with any luck, we will still make it to the farm tonight for a bit of Christmas with some of the family.  A different celebration this year.  Dad and B will be taking the train to see Little Sis and the California kids this year.  (They get to snuggle with the little girls out there, and I'm a bit jealous!)  Little Big Brother and his family are headed to London to meet up with niece, Luce.  (Don't even get me started on how jealous I am of that trip!)

Easy Street?  We will be home for the holidays.  K, L, and crews will join us.  And truthfully, it wouldn't feel like Christmas if we weren't all together!

Hence the cleaning....

I better get moving!

1 comment:

Relyn Lawson said...

I've been missing my blog-hopping habit and I wanted to stop by and say, "Hello, friend. Merry Christmas."