Friday, January 4, 2013

Whew! Made it!

Yesterday wasn't too bad.  It was good to see those faces.  And we jumped right in and started our 3rd nine weeks.

By the end of today, I should have my grades for 2nd nine weeks and 1st semester turned in.  Whew!

Seating charts have been made, though rosters will change on a daily basis for another week.

Lesson plans are penciled in for January. (Always pencil.  And I keep an eraser handy.)

After school, I am watching the Bug get her first hair cut.  As for the rest of the weekend?  Who knows??

I'm sure coffee and Baxter time will be involved.  Other than that, I'll play it by ear.

Happy Friday! 




2 comments:

Hays Family 5 said...

After that KSU game last night, I am taking a nap after school!

Relyn Lawson said...

You know, the looks on their faces when I walked into the gym to pick them up was priceless. They were so excited to see me that I felt like a million dollars. I just love our job!