Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thursday, May 9th

What's up?

We are burying Caesar today.  "Friends, Romans, Countrymen..."

The air conditioner is still silent on Easy Street.  We've thought about turning it on but have resisted.  Fans are our friends.

I need to grade a ton of late work.  Right now, I'm going with the theory--they are late turning it in, I'm late grading it.  (Probably not the best plan, I know!)

Trees are budding.  Flowers are blooming.  And spring has finally sprung. 

Yes, it really is the small things!

1 comment:

troutbirder said...

I was going thru some old posts today, unable to think of anything to write about, and there you were with a kind comment. Sorry I missed it then. So I'll say now "thanks for stopping by I really enjoyed your recent post." A small rural high school is very familiar to me...:)