Saturday, June 8, 2013

Garage Sale Saturday

Easy Street is having a garage sale at K and CT's.  (Location, location!)  This is Tiny Town Garage Sale Saturday. You know, the day where people sell junk and then buy other people's junk.  It is darn near a national holiday here. 

By noon, I figure K and I will both collapse.  Garage sale business and a Lady Bug helping could make for an interesting morning.  Plans for the profit?  Well, last year the ice cream man came by....!  Yeah, we aren't expecting to get wealthy. 

But you know why it is worth it?  None of that stuff is coming back into the house.  (And I'm not shopping any other sales either.) Leftovers will make a trip to a donation center in a neighboring town. 

One of these days, I'm not going to be able to have a garage sale because I won't have anything to sell!  Well, I can always hope. 

No comments: