Sunday, December 1, 2013

December 1st


We finished up Thanksgiving with a dinner on Saturday.  L, CB, and baby E came on Thursday and stayed until after dinner on Saturday.  They stayed with K, CT, and the Bug. (The homeless family is still in my basement!)  We managed to squeeze in some birthday fun and Santa Claus visiting at the same time.

The Bug loves that new cousin.
We had a good time with Little Big Brother's family, Grandpa and Grandma B, and Uncle D.  We toured the home remodeling job. And I had a great time with the grand babies--playing and snuggling.

We are hauling out the holly today.  Well, at least Easy Street is putting up the tree and other Christmas decorations. After some Black Friday shopping, I even have a few packages to wrap.  I guess we will find out if three dogs and a Christmas tree belong in the same room.

On this first Sunday of Advent, the children are hanging Chrismons on the tree at church. 

And then, it is back to school for three weeks. I kind of hate for Thanksgiving break to end, but I am looking forward to a couple of weeks vacation at Christmas!

Happy December!

No comments: