Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February 5th

Love...

No school.  True for most of the state.  (K and L don't have it either.)

A foot of snow.

The snow grader that woke me up at about 5:30.  They remembered to blade our hill.  Woot! Woot!

Soup supper at Little Big Brother's new house.  Getting there was interesting, but it was good for the Cabin Fever.

Reading.  Coffee.  Movies.

As soon as it is light, I'll post pictures. 

_____________________________________

This was my morning view out the kitchen window to our backyard.
I ventured out about 10 to finish scooping the front steps. I was just finishing up, when a colleague and his son (a student) showed up with shovels to work on our drive.  We had barely begun when another Tiny Tiny Town guy came by with his bobcat and cleared our whole drive.  Bless their hearts.  Have to love Tiny Town people.

So now the front steps look like this:
I have a hunch we will have snow for quite awhile.  It is deep and temperatures are cold.

No comments: