Thursday, February 20, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Circa 1976 (I think.)
I think this was my freshman year of college.  We were home visiting at the Mr.'s house.  We must have been headed to church. (Easter?) The outfit was courtesy of my sewing skills.   Yes, I made that lovely (!) plaid jacket and miniskirt.  I think the locket was a Christmas or Birthday gift from Mom and Dad. 

There are a whole lot of "I thinks" in this post.  My mind is going.

Can I just say that I'm glad we can't really see my legs clearly?  I'm not sure what we might see,  Yikes!

And those glasses?  Holy Cow!

1 comment:

Kim said...

We were college freshmen the same year. I look at that outfit and think about matching plaids for 4-H sewing. It wasn't my favorite activity. I think my glasses were pretty similar, too. I certainly understand the "foggy" memory. It was fun to see your Throwback Thursday photo. Have a great day!