Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday


Dang it! I am waking up with a sore throat to start my weekend. Lovely.  Just lovely.

I am judging the Regional Speech (Forensics) tournament tomorrow afternoon. (At least I don't have to talk. I just write comments and score.)

The Tiny Town High School schedule for tomorrow:
         ACT test in the morning
         Regional Speech tournament in the afternoon
         Prom in the evening
Think we have enough scheduled?  

I was planning to be outside and do yard work this weekend. (I'm still planning to be outside and do yard work.)

There is no time for this right now. 

Today, I am trying to figure out how to teach school without talking.  And for those of you who know me well-- this will be a challenge.

Fridays aren't supposed to be this hard. (Heck, swallowing isn't supposed to be this hard either.)

Happy really quiet Friday from Easy Street!

No comments: