Thursday, April 10, 2014

Throwback Thursday April 10


I've been thinking about my old room a lot lately.
I'm not sure why.
This is what it looked like two days after the tornado that struck Tiny Town.

Sad photo, but good memories.
  There were a lot of things I loved about our old school.
That corner had the bulk of my 26 years of student pictures,
and my student library, teacher editions of texts, and lots of my resources.
Some of it was replaced; most of it couldn't be.

I loved that room.
 Don't get me wrong, I love my new room,
but I still miss my old room.
I probably always will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally understand your feelings. We built a new elementary building in our district 2 years ago. It was so hard to leave the building I had taught in for 24 years. I have grown to love the new building, but I sure miss the old one- it had such character-! Cousin BJB