Monday, April 7, 2014

What's Up?

Well, most days--not the State Testing Site.

K, CT, and the Bug are partially moved into their new house.  They still have quite a bit to do, but they have moved enough things to sleep and eat in their new home. I think they are going to love it.

After 13 months, I am officially back to my natural hair color.  My hairdresser chopped off a few more inches than I wanted her to.  Looking on the bright side, at least this process is over.

This will be prom week at school.  There are a lot of excited kids.

I am beginning the last big unit of the year.  This year is winding down quickly.

And I am one teacher who will be quite happy when this long school year is over. (A little too much drama for me--in more ways that one!)

Now, if only our State would decide what standards we are to teach next year and what assessment will be used to mark progress.

The best thing about teaching?  We begin each year with a clean slate.

The worst thing about teaching?  We begin each year with a clean slate. *sigh