Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sleepy Sunday

I feel like I am still catching up from the last three weeks.  I could sleep the clock around. 

Tonight, we are having a sleepover. The Bug is coming to play and spend the night.  In her words, "You can't come Momma, just Nana, Papa, Buggie, and Baxter."  She thinks she is big stuff to spend the night with us, without Mommy and Daddy. 

I am predicting:

*Papa and I will be tired by tomorrow morning.
*A viewing or two of "Frozen"--probably followed by "The Wizard of Oz"
*Playing Jellybean store, "paper" dolls, and bubbles
*At least one walk with Baxter (hoping the mosquitoes don't eat us)
*And some kind of fun snack making, where Nana will not only be exhausted when we're done, but also covered in whatever we are making!
*Great fun. 

The faces of the Bug--
all taken in less than about 10 seconds.
Whew!
Did I mention she is a busy girl?

2 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

She is growing so fast! It seems like she was just a baby, now look at her.

You sound busy and happy ~ Enjoy ~ FlowerLady

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful. Oh, how exhausting those little ones can be! Enjoy!

Cam