Monday, July 28, 2014

Gray Hair Update

I haven't posted about the hair for awhile.

Seeing some of my aunts and relatives yesterday at the reunion reminds me that one day I could have really pretty silver hair.  (They all do.)

My hair is pretty much salt and pepper.  However, the growing pains I've experienced  have more to do with the short length than the color.  I have tried really hard to embrace this length. It still isn't my favorite, but I am getting used to it. (Three months later.)

So here goes the hair selfies:  my natural hair color at last.

Like I said, still pretty short for me.

Maybe one of these days I'll have a cut that I really love.

So, there you have it: just another day of Mrs. E's hair diaries.

1 comment:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

I love your smile and you look so young and the color of your hair looks nice.

I just had 6 inches trimmed from my almost waist length hair and feel somewhat naked. But, it needed to be 'evened up'. I love long hair, have since I was a girl.

Getting used to new hair lengths takes time. It will take 1 1/2 years to grow back my 6 inches.

I think you are a lovely woman.

Have a great new school year.

FlowerLady