Monday, July 7, 2014

Quick Update

L is doing much better. She sounds better on the phone.  I'm glad she has bounced so quickly. The Mr. came to pick me up on Thursday night, and we got home around 10. (Didn't take long to miss my little guy E!) Baxter was shaking like a leaf, when we arrived home. The neighbors were having a fireworks party. He is not a fan.

We went to the Mr.'s cousin's house on Friday. She put in an awesome pool last fall. We enjoyed an afternoon of swimming and BBQ'd ribs.

Today, I am headed to school to spend the day doing curriculum work for a new class I'm teaching next fall.  A colleague is also teaching a section of it, so we are meeting to hunt resources and plan curriculum for the semester long class. 

Eventually, I will have time to download pictures of the Bug's tea party and days with Little E in Big City. It just wasn't last week (now known as appendectomy week)--and maybe not this week either (curriculum and mini vacation week).

When is it going to happen?  Time will tell.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I will be teaching ACT prep and remedial reading for the first time this year, but am working on it from home, although I will spend at least one day at school if not more.

Beth said...

What is the class?