Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tea Party Day

I'm not talking politics here. Nope.

My favorite two year old is having a tea party. Little Big Brother and family gave Buggy a tea set. When you have a cute tea pot, you have to have a party so Buggy sent out video invitations.
video
I bet you know where Sweet Sister-in-law, Niece LuLu, and I will be at 10:00 this morning.

Like we'd miss this one!

Oh, and this was the follow up "dress" video.
video
OK. So we'll be the ones wearing colorful hats, too.

Two, almost three, is a great age.

5 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet.

I look forward to seeing some video and/or photos of the tea party today.

I know you are going to have fun.

FlowerLady

Kim said...

So cute! I had to laugh about her insistently converting the strawberries to doughnuts. Have a lovely time at the tea party!

Mary said...

So cute! I love how insistent she was about the donuts!

Anonymous said...

Love this! How fun! Have a wonderful time (and I think donuts are a good substitute for strawberries!) Cousin BJB

joyce said...

How about strawberry covered doughnuts?? Can't wait to see the pics of the hat-adorned tea party attendees....sounds like it should make the society page!