Sunday, October 5, 2014

CraZy, I know!

-I love Fall: the boots, pumpkins, sweaters, leaf raking, and cool weather. I know, most people can only think about snow and cold on the horizon.  I'm OK with those, too.

-There is a part of me that misses Trailer High.  I finally decided it was because we were outside so much more, so I have started walking home every day after school.  I'm seeing flowers and fall displays that I have missed on the drive home. I have stashed an umbrella and tennis shoes at school already. This week I need to take a spare pair of gloves, a hat, and a jacket; just in case the weather goes rogue on me.

-Cups of hot tea have made a reappearance on Easy Street.  We haven't turned on the heat yet, but hot tea, woolly socks, and an old sweater help take the chill off.  (We'll see how long we can go.)

-There is something on the calendar every day this week.  Every. Day. 

-Have I mentioned the apples of fall?  (Another reason to love fall!) Pink Lady and Honeycrisp are two of my favorites.  Combine apples with caramel and I am in heaven!

-If the weather is changing and the calendar says October, the holidays can't be far behind. 

No comments: