Sunday, February 8, 2015

Where does the time go?

A week has passed and this blog has been pretty quiet.  Facebook hasn't seen much action either.  I think I am waiting for a snow day to do what I want, but the weather has been far too sunny and warm for that to happen.

So, what's been happening?  I've been working on school. OR, school has been working on me.  Either way is correct.

Play rehearsals are in full swing this week.  (4 out of 5 nights)  I've already faxed in a couple of prop orders, and I need to hunt for some items we have used before.  (Hope I can remember where I stored them.) My teacher's aide and I need to do a little painting, too.

In the classroom my student teacher is finishing up her unit, and we are getting ready to start one together.  We will be busy planning this week.

Today, I helped the Mr. rearrange furniture.  (For once, it was his suggestion.)  And since the whole house was turned upside down anyway, we did quite a bit of cleaning, too.  I even put the snowmen away.  We haven't had much snow this year anyway. (Perhaps they are jinxing us!)

The Mr. is headed to an RV show this coming weekend.  His job doesn't involve selling any more, but they are always a few salesmen short during show season, so he will fill in for one day. I think I will go with him and spend some time in the bookstores.  Actually, that is my idea of the perfect Valentine's Day-- a bookstore with a coffee shop.

Yes, little Buggie!
I think that sums up Nana's view of last week.
Please, please, please 
let this week go better!  
(In E's case, this is saying,
"Please, please, please let me see my Nana."
That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!
Thanks for the photo, L.

No comments: