Friday, March 6, 2015

March 6

Highlights of the week:

*"The Three Musketeers" is really coming together.  It is going to be a great show.

*The end of the 3rd nine weeks was today!  Time is flying crazy fast.

*I went to a conference on State Testing today. All three of us teach sophomores, and the conference was a good one.  We have plans to work together to create a writing program across the curriculum.  Pretty great company for the trip, too.

*Our girls and boys basketball teams are playing in the finals of Sub-State tomorrow.  We are ending this season on a high note.

On the down side:

*I took a fall on Monday on a dark stage. I was crossing the stage to turn on the lights and tripped over a stair, landing on another small stair.  My left knee took the brunt of it, but I have a bruised hand with a small lump on it and too many bruises to count.  Did I mention that my computer hit the floor, too. Yikes!  Am I having fun yet? 


1 comment:

Mary said...

Our 3rd nine weeks is over next Friday. Where is this year going?