Friday, April 24, 2015

Drawing Closer

Today was my student teacher's last day of teaching. She will spend next week visiting other classrooms, and then next Friday will be her last day.  The good news is that she will be my colleague next year!

Unfortunately, I won't be here on her last day.  I'd be sad about that, but I am going to be with K when Baby #2 arrives. And then I will be on May Day Basket duty with the Bug. I think we are all ready for this new arrival.

The end of school is drawing closer, too.  There are a lot of loose ends to wrap up.  Besides the normal end of the year tasks, I am packing up my room and preparing to move into my new classroom. The cleaning out is almost over on my end. (I'm not sure how my retiring colleague is doing clearing out my new room. I can't move much until she is done.)

Lots of excitement here in the next few weeks.  Pictures are sure to follow!

No comments: