Sunday, February 7, 2016

Procrastinating

I am in full procrastination mode.  I have a ton of grading to do. And don't get me started on the work I need to do for "Father of the Bride."

And...

I'm watching "Fixer Upper" with Chip and Joanna Gaines.

I've thought about cooking. (I really am desperate!)

I would love to catch up with my favorite blog-world blogs, but I know once I get started I won't be able to stop.

Spending time on Facebook would be great. I have been limiting myself to short spurts of about 5 minutes.

I have copied and pasted the grading rubric on to the 100+ papers I need to grade. (I'm trying to make myself grade.)

Load #2 of laundry is going. (Wonder if the closet needs cleaned?)

Maybe Baxter would like brushed or maybe a long walk.

I could clean out my school email mailbox. (Not sure how many thousand are in my sent folder.)

Or I could send a few emails. Our Forensic team had a great day yesterday. That should be in the morning announcements.

I'm blaming this procrastination on the six day work weeks I have been "enjoying."

A nap sounds wonderful!

So....

Everyone has something at which they excel. Procrastination. My special gift.

*sigh

This post is brought to you by Procrastination.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Sometimes, you need to take a little time off so that you can forge ahead with a never-ending to-do list. Rest is important, too!