Saturday, March 19, 2016

Spring Break 2016

The play ended on a great note. The kids were wonderful and received plenty of kudos. I still have some cleanup to finish. (My room looks like a tornado hit.) I imagine I will have to devote an afternoon to cleaning before the weekend is over.

We took a short vacation with K, CT, and the girls, then went to L and CB's to spend the night. We brought E home with us for his first sleepover away from Mom and Dad.  The Bug joined us to spend the night with E, too.  The Mr. and I decided we needed more energy to keep up with those two crazy kids.  E did great until bedtime when he wanted his momma.  I ended up sleeping with him. Maybe I should say dozing with him. Yikes! L was pretty happy to see him when we returned him yesterday. K, the girls, and I delivered him and did a little shopping.

Wednesday was the Mr.'s birthday. Pretty boring. He went to work, and we celebrated with cake and ice cream in the evening.

These last couple of days I am being a bum--and I love it. I have no plans except to watch movies, read, and perhaps jump in the shower. I can't remember the last time I had a day or two like this.

A few Father of the Bride photos and photos that pretty much sum up Spring Break:


Break consisted of an Irish parade, the zoo, sleepovers with the Bug and E, and celebrating the Mr.'s birthday.

I won't post any pictures of me in my pajamas at 2:00 in the afternoon. I've caught up on reading, Project Runway, Survivor, and The Amazing Race. I've cooked a little, worked on taxes, and carted home quite a few things I had taken to school for the show.

This break has been relaxing and quite enjoyable. I know these last two days will be gone in a flash!

No comments: