Friday, May 20, 2016

Done

Today was my first day of vacation. I checked out yesterday. AND...I didn't do a darn thing today. It was rather nice.

I take that back, I watched "The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel." I loved it. Oh, and I emptied my computer bag. Quite an accomplishment, I know.

Speaking of marigolds, I am not a huge fan of the flower. That being said, I have planted quite a few marigolds in the last two years. I read quite a bit last year, searching for plants and flowers that repel mosquitoes. Marigolds and mint are two of the most frequently mentioned. It seemed to work last year. (At least it was better than in the past.) This year, K bought me a couple of chocolate mint plants and quite a few marigolds. I think I will finish planting tomorrow. I still don't love marigolds, but they are growing on me. (Or at least around me!)

Part of the reason for not doing much today was because our internet router went out. It was kind of nice to be unplugged all day. That being said, the Mr. and I made a trip to Best Buy for a new router. Tonight, we are hooked up and going.

After an incredibly lazy day, I am pretty sure I am going to have to start some summer projects in the next few days. Otherwise, I might make the Guinness Book of World Records for the laziest person in the world. Time to start checking things off of my list.

So far...I love summer.

2 comments:

Cousins said...

We loved BOTH those movies!! I'll be back in a couple of weeks...hopefully we can get together!! Love you my CrAzY CoUsIn!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Have a GREAT summer vacation!!!

FlowerLady