Monday, July 11, 2016

Moves

L and CB have moved to a new house. We went up to "help" them yesterday morning for awhile. (Actually, the Mr. just really wanted to see the new house and where they are landing.)

The house is quite a bit larger than their first house. They have room to spread out a bit. And as cute as their first house was, it was located on a really busy street. This cul-de-sac is a really nice change.

When I talked to L late yesterday, she said the two step daughters hadn't been out of their rooms. They were putting away and arranging--and quite delighted to each have a room of their own in the new house. I think she is discovering the joy of not having children underfoot all the time.

My favorite part? I love the backyard. Big trees, a fence, and room for E to play and explore.

I think all of them will love this new home.

No comments: