Friday, November 25, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

I love Thanksgiving.
I love the turkey, dressing, and pumpkin pie.
I love the visit with the Mr.'s cousins, who just happen to be great cooks.
I love the Black Friday shopping when I don't need a thing, but get to spend time with the girls.
I love the fact that there are Christmas lighting ceremonies and Santa visits all over the state.
I love playing Christmas music in the car on the way home from Thanksgiving dinner.
I love that even 25 years later, I still can't find a dressing that I like as much as Mom's.
I would say that I love putting the Christmas tree up, but actually, I just like it when it is up. The putting up...not so much.
I especially love that I have a 5 day weekend/vacation from school.

Happy Thanksgiving from Easy Street.


No comments: