Thursday, March 23, 2017

Pampered

As if I haven't had it good enough already this week, today I cashed in on Valentines Day.

We don't do much for Valentines Day. This year between the cold-that-won't-quit, going to Forensics meets, and directing the show, the Mr. gave me a spa package for Valentines Day. Today, I finally had the chance to use it.

I can now say that I had a professional massage before I turned 60. Thirty minutes of massage, an hour pedicure, and an hour manicure. I had no idea that I could feel so spoiled. I have a hunch that heaven will be like this.

And then I came home to a clean house. The Mr. hired a part-time housekeeper to clean the house this afternoon.

I know some people enjoy things like this on a daily, weekly, or even monthly basis. I would not be one of them. And there is no way that they can appreciate this even half as much as I have.

Not trading the Mr. in any time soon. He can be King of the Remote, at least for a week or so....!

Paradise. Easy Street's version of paradise.

No comments: