Monday, November 27, 2017

Hi Ho Hi Ho...

...It's back to school I go. I would dread it more, but I am looking at a calendar with nothing in the evening. (Well, there WILL be grading..!)

Tuesday, I am going to the Dr. with the Mr. He has had an "interesting" fall. He had two stents put into his right leg which had blockage. He will go back in December to make the appointment for a stent in his left leg. He was using a cane when he went in, but is walking fairly well without one right now.To top it off, he had a weird growth removed from the elbow of his left arm. They biopsied it, and it is an Invasive Keratinizing Squamous Cell Carcinoma. His stitches come out on Tuesday, and I want to see what the doctor/surgeon is thinking about where we go from here if something is needed.

Hopefully, we will put all of this behind us by the time 2017 ends. In the meantime, we are praying for the best.

The fall of 2017 is one for the books. I'm not sure we could cram much more in: highs and lows have been plentiful.

And so...things are going about normal on Easy Street. (Our normal is always fairly abnormal.)


No comments: