Sunday, December 28, 2008

Just Typical


Gotta love this weather. Christmas was low 30's and oh so windy when we traveled to the Mr.'s mom's house. The day after was 69 and windy, so we spent time out on the porch at the farm enjoying my nieces and nephews and the balmy temperatures. Yesterday, I watched the most beautiful snow--great big flakes just gently falling. We had a high of 34, and I was glad to stay inside and watch movies. And today there was still a light dusting of snow on everything when we left to go to church, but the temperatures had climbed into the 50's by the time church was over. People all over town were pulling down outdoor decorations. It is supposed to stay warm all week, but who knows? The weathermen can't predict it either. You'd think I'd be getting used to our weather by now, when actually--I'm scared to blink!

No comments: