I'm giving my first quiz/test in English II today. I think it always says as much about my teaching as it does about them as students. I'm a little nervous this year. I'll know where we stand after today.
So far, this has been my week:
- Trying to figure out the new grade book online
- Hauled L an air purifier for her bedroom (one less thing in storage)
- Heard stories of mice in the trailer classrooms (One lady has killed 6! UGH!)
- Still walking/running at 5:00 every morning (running more than walking now!)
- Power napping (Still adjusting to getting up at 5)
- Teaching the History of the English Language (Now don't you wish you were in my class?!!)
Tomorrow you get to read about the bats. Warning: It isn't going to be pleasant.