1. Do you do garage sales? If so, tell me about one great find. If not, tell me why not.
Not very often. I am trying to get rid of "stuff" not add more!
2. Name the last thing you fixed.
I'm not much of a "fixer." I'm better at cleaning up a mess or creating. Oh, and I break things fairly well, too!
3. Name your A) Favorite item of makeup OR B) Favorite tool
I have thin, short eyelashes--a deadly combination. Without mascara, I have no eyes!
4. Which room in your home needs organizing more than any other?
Right now, the entire basement (family room, 2 bedrooms, and storage area) is full of boxes. L moved an apartment full of things into my basement, and all of K & CT's wedding gifts and decorations are there, too. I don't think we have an inch of extra space!
5. Which room could use re-decorating?
Pick a room, any room!
6. Share something unique about your town.
We are two years into recovering from a tornado that wiped out all of our schools, 4 churches, and many beautiful old homes, and huge trees.
7. If you could send a one-sentence message to your great-grandchild, what would it be?
At the end of the day, the only thing that matters is loving yourself, others, your work, and your life.
8. Do you Facebook?
I started with Myspace and drifted to Facebook about two months before the tornado struck. It was the BEST. MOVE. EVER.!! Facebook became the way to get the word out: what was destroyed, what was rescued, how to donate money, where churches were meeting, and when and where school would start. I posted pictures. Alumni all over the country added teachers so they could find out what was going on. It has been the best network for Tiny Town and Trailer High! And now... I am addicted!
9. Describe your favorite shoes.
I prefer barefoot, but I love a pair of Columbia shoe/boots that look like something a hiker should wear. Not glamorous, but practical all Fall and Winter! (Oooh and I have a pair of black Croc flip flops! LOVE them, too!)
10. Do you listen to more talk radio or more music radio? What kind of station is it?
Music!! I hate talk radio. I listen to Country, Oldies, almost anything but Rap!
11. How far would you travel for a really good (favorite) meal?
An hour or two. Of course, I would like to throw a little shopping into that trip, too!
12. If you were totally honest with yourself (and us) what should you probably be doing right now instead of blogging?
Cleaning house or cooking. Now, this is a much nicer distraction! I make no apologies!