The next few weeks promise to be nothing short of hectic. For example:
1. The Mr. will be working for about 18 days straight. The sales staff had to split up to cover an exhibit at the fair. We won't see a lot of him, and when we do--he is likely to be exhausted!
2. K and CT are moving to Tiny Town this coming weekend. Of course, the Mr. is working and can't help until after he gets off work. It will be great once they have moved. It's the moving that stresses everyone!
3. L is having to be our sole representative at a bridal shower and bachelorette party on the weekend of the move. A good friend and dear former student is being honored. K and I hate to miss, but we are sending L to enjoy and shower Tiff with good wishes!
4. The following weekend is a huge family reunion celebrating 150 years of our family settling in my hometown area. We will make some of the three day reunion, but not all of it because...
5. A family friend will be getting married the same weekend as the reunion. We have to return for that. And....
6. To top it off there is a U game that weekend, too. *sigh*
7. Hard to believe, but the week after all that fun--K and CT are getting married on Thursday night. And the reception will follow on Saturday night.
Do you think I have a bit to do? Oh, and somewhere in all that--I am still teaching school!!
And to think my stress is minimal compared to K's! We just need to remember to breathe and enjoy.