Sunday, January 30, 2011

Update Report

I have hesitated to write about this because of the Unspeakable Law:  "If it's good, it goes away.  If it's bad, it happens."  I'm feeling brave, so here goes...

Let's talk bats.  (No idea what I'm talking about?  Read here. And here.)

I think they are gone.

I haven't heard them.

I threw out two of the ugly little critters at Christmas.  (Hopefully, they will be the last two I ever see on Easy Street!) I found those two almost fossilized in a decorative vase.  (Maybe I should clean more often!)  Ewww...!

And the real proof...

I found a Boxelder bug in the house last night!  That's the first one of those I've seen in several years.

Yep.  The bats are gone.

I guess the "Batman" was worth all that money.

2 comments:

Mary said...

EEEWWW! We had a mama squirrel in our attic in SC once (along with her babies)...not many things worse than hearing critters scurrying (and scritching!) in the attic!

Heidi said...

I bet you have no mosquitoes on Easy Street.