Saturday, October 1, 2011

October 1st

Happy October!  I love this month:  cooler temperatures, pumpkins, and all things home.  This is the time of year when I just want to hibernate, except that it is so pretty outside that I don't want to miss the golden peach landscape or skies. 

October also happens to be Down Syndrome Awareness Month and Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  So, today I celebrate two of my favorite blogs.  If you're a regular reader, you know exactly where I'm headed.  If you're new, you don't know what you've been missing!

You will never view Down Syndrome the same after you visit Pudge and Biggs.  Life is one long celebration at their house.  A mom (former student), dad, and two toddlers and a dog or two provide most of the entertainment in my blog world.  It is a rare day when I don't leave their blog smiling. 

Dandy over at Spontaneous Clapping is a breast cancer survivor.  She's young.  She is just getting ready to celebrate her 2nd anniversary with her adorable husband, AND she has a one year old son.  Her ride through this life has been quite an adventure--and a stylish adventure at that!  No one does things quite the way that Dandy does.  She inspires.

I've written about both of these bloggers before.  I'm sure I'll write about them again.  These are two bloggers who have grabbed life by the horns and are hanging on for an incredible ride.  They challenge me to do the same.

Happy October.  Happy Celebrate the Life You've Been Given Month!

1 comment:

ch said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.