Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Favorites? Not so much.

Let's see...

I slipped on our icy steps yesterday.  I am a little slow sitting, and the palm of my hand is a bit bruised.  Did I need that?  No.

I have two stacks of papers graded.  Three to go.  (I love my job. I love my job. I love my job.)

The Mr.'s car is needing repairs.  There is nothing worse than putting money into vehicles.  My philosophy is simple:  they just need to run.

Set Designer was supposed to be done with the play set by October 25th.  I'm waiting.  Yes, that is my foot tapping.

Funny thing.  The actors were supposed to be off script by October 25th, too.  I'm waiting.  Yes, that is my foot STILL tapping. I'm wearing my shoes out! In all fairness, Set Designer and Actors are getting there.  S-L-O-W-L-Y!  (And my speed is warp!)

And I had to go get another gallon of paint at the Just-Shoot-Me-Now paint counter. It took twenty minutes to get a clerk to wait on me.  "Time is money, people!"  They take their time, and I pay them money.  *sigh*

Finally, Mr. Baxter managed to knock down the gate of his indoor pen.  AGAIN.  And he ate the contents of my purse.  AGAIN.  I swear he is part goat.

Just a typical week on Easy Street?  For this fall--why yes, yes it is!

No comments: