Monday, November 21, 2011

Short Week

Thanksgiving Week is a two day week.  Let me take that back; it is a one and a half day week for the students.  The teachers have an inservice on Tuesday afternoon.  And then I will be home for the Holidays! 

I love this week: family, pumpkin pie and turkey, shopping, and this year--the arrival of Santa Claus!  The Lady Bug is going to be meeting the Big Guy.  Pictures sure to come!

L will be home to steal a little Lady Bug time.  I have a hunch she will be catching up on sleep and being a bit of a bum.  I'm hoping for some movie time and long walks, too!

Happy Birthday, Big Brother!  I wish you were going to be at the farm, but we will have to catch you and yours at Christmas.  Hope you have a terrific day today and a wonderful weekend!

Have I mentioned how much I'm in need of this short week?  I think everyone on Easy Street is!

No comments: