Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hauling Out the Holly

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas on Easy Street:

Advent candle?  Check. (Just a couple of days late!)

Christmas tree? Check.

Outdoor lights?  Check.  Thanks to the Mr. putting them up on Friday while I was at school.  And freezing!

Wreath?  Check.

Stockings hung with care?  No.  Since Santa broke my stocking "tree" last year, they are still waiting for hangers.  (Not to mention figuring out where I am going to hang them!) 

Packages wrapped?  Not a chance.  They are purchased but unwrapped.  Maybe next week.

Baking?  Haven't done a bit.  Easy Street is having a candy/cookie making party with K and the Bug next weekend.  (Think I can sweet talk L into coming home for the fun??)

Christmas Music?  Check.

Now if the weatherman would come through with a bit of snow, we'd be good to go!  In the meantime, I'll share some snow from last March.

1 comment:

Gayle at Planet M Files said...

Mrs. E., you are way ahead of me! I haven't purchased one Christmas present yet! I'd better get to it.