Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Such Fun



 Ho Ho Ho
K, CT, and Lady Bug took off for Christmas in his hometown.  I spent the morning shopping and babysitting the Bug while Mommy had a haircut.  We will see them again on Christmas morning.

L won't be home until tomorrow.  I have big plans for her cooking talent!

Tonight?  Date night.  We loved the first "Sherlock Holmes" movie, so we are off to see the new one.  I'm also planning to surprise the Mr. with grocery shopping afterwards. 

Won't he be thrilled?  Yeah, that's why I thought I'd keep it a secret!


Ho Ho Ho

2 comments:

Kim said...

Good plan. 'Tis the season for secrets. My hubby and I want to see that movie, too. Merry Christmas!

holybovine said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one who has to "surprise" the hubby with side trips!