Thursday, March 15, 2012

Birthdays

Somebody on Easy Street is having a birthday.

Here's a hint or two:

The name rhymes with sister.

He's not crazy about birthdays.

He's especially not crazy about his birthday with shingles.

Poor guy.  I'm celebrating anyway. 

Won't he be surprised?!

Not so much.  He knows me fairly well.  I imagine he knows there will be presents, dinner, and ice cream at some point. 

Oh, and don't let me forget basketball!  (I know him fairly well, too.) 

Happy Birthday, Mr.  Love you, shingles and all!


3 comments:

joyce said...

Happy Bday to the mister......I'm not fond of bday's either!!

Anonymous said...

I'm wrapping myself up and going in the EXPRESS mail as I type! See you soon you Shingle Slathered Sexy God you!!! It's also my Sophie Ann's birthday! Love you my CrAzY cousin BUT LOVE your mister more!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Happy Birthday to Mister and I hope he's feeling much better soon.

FlowerLady