Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Break Has Begun

Spring break started yesterday. 

K and I celebrated our break by running the two mile fun run facing a strong south wind, which made it not so much fun.  We both finished and that was the main thing. 

We returned to Tiny Town for pizza and basketball. 

The little Bug was all decked out in Shamrocks.  Nobody was pinching that girl on St. Patrick's Day.  If you notice behind her, somebody (by the name of Baxter) was pouting.  He had been in trouble for loving on the Lady Bug a little too much.  
Life is about to get very interesting for the Lady Bug's mom and dad.  Crawling isn't too far off. 
Yes, she was all things Irish. (And I love those chubby legs!)

Today, we are off to celebrate her Papa's birthday with Auntie L.  We're meeting halfway for lunch.  I'm not sure if L is more happy to celebrate the birthday or to spend time with the Bug.  
K is spending spring break child proofing the house.  And not a moment too soon.  (Nana Coco is going to have to do that soon, too.)

Other than that...rest and relaxation will be the theme of this spring break.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!! Glad you both finished the run. Running has not been easy lately with all the wind. I remember those days of a little one crawling. You think you have everything childproofed and the little one finds something! Enjoy your spring break! BJB

joyce said...

what a beautiful little bug! (I love the nickname too.

Anonymous said...

This was the age when K's Uncle Steve taugt her to drink from a straw if I remember right! AND when for some strange reason she became TERRIFIED of a pig! I LOVE Laney Sue in her green......TWO of my favorite things! Happy day to you my CrAzy cousin! Pinch MYMAN for me! r

Chronicles of Dolliedaydream said...

Wow she is looking so cute - love her little Irish outfit!

It's Mothers Day int he UK today so I've just had my first with Luca.

Oh dear poor Baxter lol - We are having problems with Alfie and the baby at the moment - I have a behaviourist coming out on Wednesday afternoon (for the dog not the baby) so I really hope she can help! x

cel g said...

What an adorable little girl!

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

oh my. she could not be any cutter if she tried. you will have one amazing spring break! and you deserve it, no doubt.