Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy Thursday

*Our school is having one of the famous long lunch days that began back in Trailer High.  We run our 8 period schedule and the middle period, which is long anyway, is an all-school lunch hour.  Back in the trailers this was put in once a month to give the kids (and faculty) a chance to see each other.  We only do it a couple times of year now.  It is a nice perk; it's good for morale.  It doesn't hurt that the forecast is for beautiful weather.

*My classes are finishing To Kill A Mockingbird.  I always love their reactions to the conclusion of the book.  Someone always says, "I don't think she could have ended that book any better."  Me either.

*I'm babysitting the Lady Bug tonight.  I can't wait to get my hands on that squishy little thing! 

Yep.  It is going to be a good day!


No comments: